Friday 3 September 2010

Technical overload!

Hello there!
I've not put my laptop down for the last few days.
Even though I've not posted I have been here for hours, working through my blog making little adjustments and improvements.
I've joined Twitter, Flickr and Folksy, I made a favicon, I signed up to directories and search engines. I've pinged and buzzed and stumbled upon!
I made a button that you can have on your page if you so desire and I also added a disclosure policy to the bottom of my blog.
I think for now I have tweaked enough and should again concentrate on getting more content on here rather than shiny things!

I have also been keeping up with the blogs I am following and seeing all the wonderful stuff that the creative folk around me are up to, I especially enjoyed reading the Autumn issue of UK Handmade.
What a cool e zine.

I have joined a free motion quilt along over at lovely Christina's blog a few scraps. I am not making a full quilt at this stage, just a practice pad, or a sewing machine rest as I like to call it! Christina is really friendly and totally puts you at ease, what a good teacher!
I have also signed up for the great stocking swap over at Selina's Vintage. Basically you make a stocking and send it off to your swap partner and they do the same. Brilliant! What a cool idea.

All this media overload has meant I was in need of an escape, so the family decided to go and play in the woods and watch the sunset, which is getting scarily earlier every night!


Then it was back home to finish up a couple of  Lapsnugs for my stall next week. I can't believe its so soon!


1 comment:

  1. at last i meet your man!!! well virtual anyway!! you look to have been super busy!! much love missy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write to me :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails