Tuesday 28 June 2011

Back to Slack

Well hello strangers!
May I start by apologizing for such a long absence! It has been nearly 6 months since my last blog.
I have been far from idle though my bloggy friends.

Firstly I went quiet as I concentrated on producing a fabulous new bag design.
I hired a big beast of a machine, I cut, I planned, I sewed and I cried!
It seems that to produce a bag of the level I intended you need like actually training!
Who'd have thought it? Not I!

This failing, or set back landed me in a bit of a funk.
I adopted a little black raincloud that loomed close for the whole of January.
I then picked myself up and started to stock my bags in a gallery/shop near me, which went ok, but slowly slowly.
The problem was that it only covered a tiny bit of me, I needed something more solid, more, me.

It was around this time I was forced to look way way deep into my person, and at my stash and my sewing room and reach a new and productive phase.

After that process begin life speeded up, so much so it became a blur of empty shops, bank managers, business plans and grant applications.

Which brings me to where I am today.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my shop, Margo
I have a twitter and a facebook account, I'd love to see you there.
Have a look, see if any of your wonderful things would look good in the shop, and we can chat about getting you stocked.
I hope your all well & now that everything is starting to calm down I may even get to read and even comment on your blogs again!

Bonnie
:)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie
    Good to see you back!!
    Looking forward to seeing your new shop but when I clicked on the name there's nothing to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gill, thank you!
    I just re-entered the site, so it should work now, if not here's a good old fashioned address!
    Margodoesvintage.co.uk

    Bonnie
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bonnie, great to have you back - I was getting worried there! Great website, I hope it goes well, Good Luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooooo glad to see you're back, I've just popped on over to your shop Twitter & FB pages!!

    By the way, I'm reading a book called: Laura's Handmade Life, by Amanda Addison, I think it's right up your street - so to speak. Link to Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lauras-Handmade-Life-Amanda-Addison/dp/0751545341/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1309552435&sr=8-1

    Take care,
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Emma/Jane,
    Jane, I have added that book to my basket!
    Emma, thank you!
    Its nice to be back, even if its sporadic and short!
    Bonnie
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write to me :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails