Wednesday 11 August 2010

Little heart BIG LOVE

Yesterday I made a prototype of my first pdf pattern, the laptop snug. Even though I measured it before and during the process when I'd finished it was 1/2" to small for my laptop :(
However it fits an mac perfectly! Far from being a disaster it means I can now offer a twin pattern for use by both mac and pc users!
I gave the prototype to my friend to use and bless her cockle's if she didn't give me some BIG LOVE back in the form of a cute little heart brooch and a splendid bird of fortune, I say fortune as it seems to offer a choice, or maybe its a memory bird, either way I love, love, love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I love your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write to me :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails