Saturday 11 September 2010

Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Today was my first ever craft fair.
Unfortunately it was very very quiet and I didn't manage to sell anything at all!
However, no one else did either!
I got a good reaction about my stall and stock from the (few) public who came and quite a few took my business cards.
Has it put me off? A bit.
Next step? Off to the white rooms to photograph all my stock and put it on my folksy shop.
And the one after that? I'll let you know!

What do you think of my stall?

5 comments:

  1. well huni the stall looked great,love the washing line of snugs and the win a bag idea i might just have so steal that!! the banner looks tip top too... xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A shame the craft fair was so slow, you can get days like that. Your stall did look lovely, so good I came to find your blogspot. Better luck next time. Dianna

    ReplyDelete
  3. your stall does look great! Don't be discouraged, there are bumper markets full of buzz & sales & excitment & then some are some not so great. I hope your next one is a super success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your love and encouragement, it really means alot.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write to me :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails