Monday 11 October 2010

Gorgeous @Ironbridge with The Shropshire Guild

I visited The Shropshire Guilds annual contemporary craft fair on Sunday.
Unfortunately I dropped my camera in the morning and broke it beyond repair so was reliant upon my phone camera, which while a good camera has limited storage and I only managed to get a few shots.
There were some beautiful works of art I wanted to show you, but alas, fate intervened!
You can find out about all the artists by visiting The Shropshire Guild website.













2 comments:

  1. Shame about the camera - looks like some lovely work there though!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a feast for the eyes, how much lighter was your purse when you left? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write to me :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails